Single-layer, fire-resistant ceiling system
Can be combined with PRIOWALL, for the formation of rooms
Installation of bulkheads possible
Single-layer fire-resistant ceiling system with various surfaces for the formation of „room-in-room“ solutions. The PRIOCEIL ceiling system consists of precise coated, non-flammable ceiling panels of 42 mm in thickness, which can be easily and neatly constructed, converted and expanded using connectors. As a component of the „System 42“ module fire protection system, PRIOCEIL can be combined with the PRIORIT wall system for the formation of rooms and is suitable for the installation of bulkheads or ventilation elements. PRIOCEIL is only offered in conjunction with complete PRIORIT solutions.
- 30/90 minutes fire resistance, fire retardant/fire resistant
- EI 30 ab/F 30 (above and below), EI 90 ab/F 90 (above and below) classification
- Single-layer, highly stable prefabricated elements with beams covering the joints.
- Project-related planning, production and installation
- Construction depth per element up to 1.20 m
- Support on solid wall and/or PRIOWALL
- Building material with surface coating non-combustible, classification A2 – s1, d0
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
- Cable and pipe bulk head
- Ventilation flaps