Fire protection closure
Mounting on the wall
For ventilation shafts
Universally applicable component for installation on the wall. The component is a combination of fire protection connections with 4-sided frames and a hold-open device.
PRIODOOR VENT is smoke-proof and offers fire resistance for a period of 30/90 minutes.
PRIODOOR VENT, closed
- 30/90 minutes fire resistance, fire retardant, fire resistant
- T 30-RS/T 90-RS classification
- Smoke protection
- Tight seal
- Protective grids as a privacy shield for the exposed wall opening
- Hold-open device with door closer for button triggering when smoke or fire develops.
- Mounting on the wall
- Four-sided block frame: 55 mm wide, 42 mm deep
- Four-sided smoke and fire protection seals - self foaming when a fire occurs.
- Door engaging in frame; opening angle around 170°C
- Mortice lock
- Locking with profile half-cylinder
- DIN door stop - right side
Material quality, PRIODEK H
- High density solid material with high mechanical resistance
- Standard HPL surface
- Standard colour: white/light grey - similar to RAL 9016/RAL 7035; Inside edges and chamfers darkly contrasted
Scope of delivery
- PRIODOOR VENT
- Mounting material
- Ventilation grid including mounting material
- Ready-to-install hold-open device