Electro Hanging Cabinet
Functional maintenance of safety-related systems
Ventilation system in the rear wall
PRIORIT electro hanging cabinet in single-leaf design, suitable for maintenance of performance of safety systems in the event of fire for 90 minutes. The body is made of non-combustible building material class A2 – s1 d0. As standard, cabinets are equipped with a ventilation system in the rear wall, top and bottom cable entry and a changeable door stop from DIN R to DIN L. The inside dimensions are based on the standard distribution panels and mounting plates.
Functional endurance is to be demonstrated according to MLAR 5.2.2 c) and documented.
Cable cooling attachment for 90 minutes maintenance performance
- Fire resistance of 90 min, fire resistant
- Suitable for maintenance of performance for 90 minutes
- Empty case with high mechanical resistance
- Ventilation system in the back of cabinet
- Door hinges made of stainless steel
- Door can be unhinged for weight reduction during transport and installation
- Door stop changeable on site. DIN right/left
- Door closes flush with body, opening angle ca. 180°
- 2-point door locking with swing lever and double-bit cylinder
- Circumferential fire seals automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Cable entry top + bottom
- Cable bulkhead for insertion of single or multiple cables
- Cable channel attachment 300 mm for 90 minutes maintenance of performance
- Attachment points for mounting plates
Ventilationprinzip Electro Hanging Cabinet „Light” PRIOELEC EHL
Material quality, PRIODEK H
- Building material with surface coating, classified A2 – s1, d0 non-combustible
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
Dependency of fire classification
- Maintenance of performance for 90 Min.
- Maintenance of performance with increased waste heat transportation: EBEL:VENT0-LN (-230V) + EBEL-NETZ
- Maintenance of performance + fire load insulation, smoke resistant only with accessory: EBEL:VENT0-LN (-230V) + EBEL-NETZ + EBEL:VENT-RM
Effective internal depth
- External fan attachment housing IP 54 with low-noise fan 24 V including thermal shutdown via fusible link, to be mounted on the exhaust vent inside the cabinet cover
- External fan attachment housing IP 54 with fan 24 V other 230 V including thermal shutdown via fusible link, to be mounted on the exhaust vent inside the cabinet cover
- Power supply 230 V / 24 V for connection to fan and smoke detector
- Smoke detector 24 V for optional control of: EBEL:VENT0. In case of smoke, device is sealed and fan switches off.
- Pressure cell for monitoring the ventilator’s air flow with zero potential changeover.
- The fastening system consists of two C-rails with depth-variable spacers (from 40 – 160 mm) and, depending on case size, 2 or 3 equaliser bars. All necessary mounting hardware (sliding block, glands) are included in the scope of supply.
The mounting system is already pre-installed in the housing when an order is placed.