Free-Standing Electrical Cabinets
Functional maintenance of safety-related systems
Single and double leaf design
Ventilation system in the rear wall
PRIORIT free-standing electrical cabinets in single-leaf and double-leaf design, suitable for maintenance of performance of safety systems in the event of fire for 90 minutes. The body is made of non-combustible building material class A2 – s1 d0. As standard, cabinets are equipped with a ventilation system in the rear wall, top and bottom cable entry and a changeable door stop from DIN R to DIN L. The inside dimensions are based on the standard distribution panels and mounting plates.
Functional endurance is to be demonstrated according to MLAR 5.2.2 c) and documented.
Electric free-standing cabinet in two-door design
Cable cooling attachment for 90 minutes maintenance performance
- Fire resistance of 90 min, fire resistant
- Suitable for maintenance of performance for 90 minutes
- Empty case with high mechanical resistance
- Ventilation system in the back of cabinet
- Door hinges made of stainless steel
- Door can be unhinged for weight reduction during transport
- Door stop changeable on site. DIN right/left
- Door closes flush with body, opening angle ca. 180°
- 2-point door locking with swing lever and double-bit cylinder
- Circumferential fire seals automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Cable entry top + bottom
- Cable bulkhead for insertion of single or multiple cables
- Cable channel on top for 90 minutes maintenance of performance 300 x 240 mm (H x D)
- Attachment points for electric installations
- Tilt safety device on housing through mounting links at the top
- Integrated base accessible from all sides and with removable front panel
Ventilation system of the electric free-standing cabinet PRIOELEC ES
Material quality, PRIODEK H
- Building material with surface coating, classified A2 – s1, d0 non-combustible
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
Dependency of fire classification
- Maintenance of performance for 90 Min.
- Maintenance of performance with increased waste heat transportation: EBEL:VENT0-LN (-230V) + EBEL-NETZ
- Maintenance of performance + fire load insulation, smoke resistant only with accessory: EBEL:VENT0-LN (-230V) + EBEL-NETZ + EBEL:VENT-RM
Effective internal depth
- External fan attachment housing IP 54 with low-noise fan 24 V including thermal shutdown via fusible link, to be mounted on the exhaust vent inside the cabinet cover
- External fan attachment housing IP 54 with fan 24 V other 230 V including thermal shutdown via fusible link, to be mounted on the exhaust vent inside the cabinet cover
- Power supply 230 V / 24 V for connection to fan and smoke detector
- Smoke detector 24 V for optional control of: EBEL:VENT0. In case of smoke, device is sealed and fan switches off.
- Pressure cell for monitoring the ventilator’s air flow with zero potential changeover.
- The fastening system consists of two C-rails with depth-variable spacers (from 40 – 160 mm) and, depending on case size, 2 or 3 equaliser bars. All necessary mounting hardware (sliding block, glands) are included in the scope of supply.
The mounting system is already pre-installed in the housing when an order is placed.