PRIORIT electro wall recessing cabinet in single-leaf design, suitable for maintenance of performance of safety systems in the event of fire for 30/90 minutes.
The body is made of non-combustible building material class A2 – s1, d0. As a standard, cabinets are prepared for cable entries from top and bottom.
The inside dimensions are based on the standard distribution panels.
Functional endurance is to be demonstrated according to MLAR 5.2.2 c) and documented.
It must be ensured in each individual case that the function of the electrical installations is guaranteed for the necessary duration of the functional maintenance in case of fire.
- Fire resistance of 30/90 min, fire-retardant, fire resistant
- Classification: Suitable for maintenance of performance for 30/90 minutes
- Smoke protection
- Empty case for wall recessing
- Door can be unhinged
- Door hinge right, may be changed on site to the left
- Door closes flush with body, opening angle ca. 180°
- 2-point door locking with swing lever and double-bit cylinder
- Circumferential fire seals automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Cable entry top + bottom
- Fastening system for electric installations
- Non-combustible board with surface coating, classification A2 – s1, d0
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
Effective internal depth
- EDF fixing cross beam