Compact, fire-resistant safety cell for safe storage of gas cylinders.
The safety cell can be constructed quickly and cleanly in custom dimensions made of pre-fabricated elements that are just 42 mm in thickness, in consideration of the existing building structures. It offers a fire resistance of 90 minutes.
A steel cylinder truck can be used to drive into the safety cell on ground level or via an approach ramp.
The homogeneous, solid material has high-quality, easy to clean interior and exterior surfaces.
The safety cell has undergone an expert assessment by an accredited materials testing institute, and offers certified quality. It is an alternative to commonly available gas cylinder cabinets.
Quick panel assembly
Door hinge in stainless steel
- Fire resistance 90 minutes: fire resistant
- Expert opinion by an official material testing institute
- High mechanical resistance
- Barrier-free entry with transport equipment possible
- Door(s) with 3D stainless steel strips, 3-point locking system, prepared for profile cylinder
- Suitable for the storage of compressed gas cylinders
- Ventilation openings on the top side, DN 100 – closure via fire dampers
- Building material with surface coating on both sides, classified A2 – s1, d0 non-combustible
- Standard surface CP laminate
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035
Barrier-free access on request
Fire protection flap
Fire-resistant cable bulkhead
- Doors or entire body in alternative RAL colours / surfaces, on request
- The gas cylinder walk-in storage unit is installed on site by PRIORIT
- Base with toeboard