Fire protection electro terminal box as empty housing for mounting on wall for the installation of hardware and safety fuses.
Functional endurance is to be demonstrated according to MLAR 5.2.2 c) and documented.
It must be ensured in each individual case that the function of the electrical installations is guaranteed for the necessary duration of the functional maintenance in case of fire.
Example of installation
- 30/90 minutes fire resistance, fire retardant/fire resistant
- Classification: Suitable for maintenance of performance for 30/90 minutes
- Cabinet with high mechanical resistance for surface mounting
- Mounting via four holes in the frame corners
- Cover with recessed grip and bolted down with two self-locking nuts
- Demountable frame plate system for easy cable entry
- Cables can be inserted from two opposite sides
- Cable bulkheads automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Simple mounting of installations via pre-drilled holes
- Non-combustible board with surface coating, classification A2 – s1, d0
- Surface CP laminate
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
- Easy installation and cable management via demountable frame plate system in sandwich architecture