Fire-resistant, free-standing compact functional unit for the housing of electrical safety systems required by the building ordinances. The compact functional unit consists of prefabricated non-flammable single components of 42 mm in thickness including the wall, ceiling, floor, fire-protection closure (“System 42”), bulkheads and ventilation elements and can be optionally supplied as single parts on a pallet or pre-assembled. The functional unit is smokeproof and offers 90 minutes of fire resistance.
Functional endurance is to be demonstrated according to MLAR 5.2.2 c) and documented.
It must be ensured in each individual case that the function of the electrical installations is guaranteed for the necessary duration of the functional maintenance in case of fire.
- Fire resistance 90 minutes: fire-resistant
- T 90-RS classification of door
- Door are smoke-tight, tested for continuous operation
- Functional unit with high mechanical resistance in three standard sizes
- Fire protection through the formation of a separate fire compartment
- Freestanding construction
- Door closes flush with body, opening angle ca. 180°, self-closing
- Door can be unhinged, handle set in stainless steel
- Locking through triple latch lock with single cylinder
- Door with circumferential smoke and fire seals that automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Fire-resistant supply and exhaust air system, each NW 100 mm, for connection to a fire-resistant fire-protection duct system (ventilation system) provided at the site
- Fire resistant cable bulkhead 135 mm diameter
- Non-combustible board with surface coating, classification A2 – s1, d0
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
- Additional door in the back wall
- Cable and pipe bulkhead
- Plinth with plinth panel
- On-site installation of PRIORACK ELT by PRIORIT