Free-Standing Electrical Cabinets
Fire-resistant separation of electrical distributors in escape routes
Single and double leaf design
Ventilation system in the rear wall
PRIORIT free-standing electrical cabinets in single-leaf and double-leaf design, suitable for fire-resistant separation of electrical distributors in rescue routes (fire load insulation). The housing is made of non-combustible building material class A2 – s1 d0. As standard, cabinets are equipped with a ventilation system in the rear wall, top and bottom cable entry and a changeable door stop from DIN R to DIN L. The inside dimensions are based on the standard distribution panels and mounting plates.
Electric free-standing housing in two-door design
- Fire resistance of 30 min, fire retardant
- Suitable for fire load insulation of 30 minutes
- Empty case with high mechanical resistance
- Ventilation system in the back of cabinet
- Door can be unhinged for weight reduction during transport
- Door stop changeable on site, DIN right/left
- Door closes flush with body, opening angle ca. 180°
- 2-point door locking with swing lever and double-bit cylinder
- Circumferential fire seals automatically expand in the event of a fire
- Cable entry top + bottom
- Cable bulkhead for insertion of single or multiple cables
- Integrated base accessible from all sides and with removable front panel
- Attachment points for electric installations
- Tilt safety device on housing through mounting links at the top
Ventilation system of the PRIOELEC ES free-standing electric cabinet
Material quality, PRIODEK H
- Building material with surface coating non-combustible, classification A2 – s1, d0
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
Dependency of fire classification
- Fire load insulation of 30 minutes by closing the ventilation system
- Fire load insulation, cold-smoke-tight over 30 minutes with artificial ventilation and smoke-detector controlled shutter system: EBEL:VENT0-xxx + EBEL:NETZ + EBEL:VENT-RM
Effective internal depth
- External fan attachment housing IP 54 with fan 230 V (EBEL:VENT0-230V) or low-noise fan 24 V (EBEL:VENT0-LN) including thermal shutdown via fusible link, to be mounted on the exhaust vent inside the cabinet cover
- Power supply 230 V / 24 V for connection to fan and smoke detector
- Smoke detector 24 V for optional control of: EBEL:VENT0. In case of smoke, device is sealed and fan switches off.
- Pressure cell for monitoring the ventilator’s air flow with zero potential changeover.
When using EBEL:VENT-NETZ-REL deleted EBEL:VENT-AU.
- The fastening system consists of two C-rails with depth-variable spacers (from 40 – 160 mm) and, depending on case size, 2 or 3 equaliser bars. All necessary mounting hardware (sliding block, glands) are included in the scope of supply. The mounting system is already pre-installed in the housing when an order is placed.