Fire-resistant floor-standing fire protection enclosure for housing electrical safety equipment required by building regulations. The enclosure is lined with an additional inner layer for increased protection of the unit in case of fire, offers a fire resistance of 90 minutes and is made of non-combustible fire protection panels of class A2 – s1, d0.
Proof of functional integrity must be provided and documented in accordance with the German MLAR – Muster-Leitungsanlagen-Richtlinie (5.2.2 c).
It must be ensured that the function of the electrotechnical installations is guaranteed in case of fire for the necessary duration of the functional integrity.
- Fire resistance 90 minutes, fire resistant
- Suitable for function maintenance up to 90 minutes*.
- Protection class: IP 44
- Protection class II
- Empty housing with high mechanical resistance
- Integrated ventilation system, consisting of fan and smoke detector, installed ready for connection (230 V AC)
- Cold smoke-tight locking system via smoke detector
- Door hinges made of stainless steel
- Door can be unhinged
- Door folds into the carcase, opening angle approx. 180°.
- 2-point door locking via swivelling lever with double-bit cylinder (exchangeable with house locking system)
- All-round fire protection seal, foams up automatically in case of fire foaming up
- Cable entry at top + bottom
- Cable cooling duct
- Fixing rail for mounting the equipment support or mounting plate
- Enclosure secured against tipping over by fastening lugs at top
- Integrated plinth can be lowered, with removable front panel
Housing accessible from all sides and with removable front panel
- Non-combustible board with surface coating, classification A2 – s1, d0
- Standard CPL surface
- Colour light grey, similar to RAL 7035, edges and bevels in different colour
* Depending on the fixtures and their arrangement.
Effective internal depth
- Installation on site by PRIORIT
- Many PRIORIT surfaces possible