For our company expansion we are looking for:
Key Account Manager Europe (m/f/d)
- Acquisition, development and consulting of international key accounts / industrial customers and partners to expand the market position in Europe and beyond.
- Definition, implementation and reporting of the necessary measures to achieve the targets, which are in line with the sales strategy.
- Participation in product developments for the relevant markets / countries, in coordination with the internal departments.
- Recognising market trends and customer potential, carrying out competitive analyses and using these to generate growth.
- Experience in international sales in a medium-sized company environment for technical products.
- Degree in engineering or completed commercial training with experience in sales or technical training with commercial interest.
- Ideally sound professional experience in the field of structural fire protection or main building trade.
- Business fluent in English, ideally a second foreign language, integrity and assertiveness, willingness to travel.
- An interesting career perspective in a growth industry environment.
- A comprehensive induction programme including specialist / advanced training.
- The opportunity to actively shape management responsibility.
- Freedom for personal initiative, creativity, further training and development. And this is independent of location, the organisation and office activities are carried out in the home office.
Are you looking for success in a qualified homogeneous team and are you looking forward to changing challenges in dealing with state-of-the-art technologies for fire protection solutions?
Then start with us now – we are looking forward to you!
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send your complete application with details of the earliest possible start date and your desired salary to:
63457 Hanau; Germany
Tel.: +49 6181 3640-0
Priorit AG Hanau develops and manufactures high-quality preventive fire protection solutions for new and existing buildings.
Competent employees have been supporting building owners, architects, specialist planners and fabricators as partners in structural fire protection for more than 20 years. The service includes advice, site inspections, installation of individual customer solutions and other useful services.