Storage containers for the storage of defective or damaged batteries with increased fire risk and for minimising the toxic fumes associated with a thermal runaway.
The storage container is lined with a non-combustible thermal insulation material and has a fire resistance of 90 minutes. Additional filling and insulating material, which can absorb leaking electrolytes, completely encloses the Li-Ion batteries to be stored.
This means that even with a thermal runaway – a chemical reaction with extreme heat development – the danger of fire spreading is prevented and the generation of toxic gases is minimised.
- Fire resistant storage container
- Storage containers made of plastic
- Closure by means of hinged cover and snap lock
- Tight-closing cover
- Tight closure, including in case of fire – no lifting up of the cover
- Lined with a nonflammable thermal insulation material
- Colour grey
- Filler packs must be ordered separately.
Recommended quantity depending on the size of the batteries:
PP.040.030.023.VV: 2 to 3 packs per box
PP.060.040.023.VV: 4 to 5 packs per box
(one pack = 8 pieces)