Fire resistant under table type 30 pull-out cabinet for proper storage of flammable liquids and solid materials in work areas.
Type 90 safety cabinets, tested and certified in accordance with EN 14470-1, offer a fire resistance rating of 90 minutes, and are GS (geprüfte Sicherheit – tested safety) certified.
The cabinets offer an extraordinary level of stability and a long service life. The base material is high-density, and does not represent a fire load.
The high-quality interior and exterior surfaces are easy to clean. The doors of the safety cabinets close automatically in case of a fire.
Under-table pull-out cabinet, full-extension drawer open
Shelve, 60 kg bearing load
- GS Certificates
- Fire resistance 90 minutes
- Safety cabinet Typ90 according to EN 14470-1
- Suitable for the storage of inflammable fluids
- Safety cabinet with high-quality surface inside and outside
- Single-leaf doors and walls made of solid homogeneous material
- Available in three different versions (width 592 mm and 1100 mm, 1100 mm with two pull-outs)
- Self-closing ventilation and exhaust opening in case of fire on the rear side of the cabinet, connections DN 100 mm
- Free-moving drawer with locking function in case of fire
- Certified, flame-resistant pipe penetrations for use as unloading/disposal station
- Earthing terminal for safely transferring hazardous substances
- Lockable with cylinder lock including closure-status indicator
- Cabinet is equipped with rollers for easy on-site movement
Under-table safety cabinet with one pull-out
- Standard surface CP laminate is chemically highly stable and moisture-resitant
- Building material with surface coating, classified A2 – s1, d0: non-combustible
- Surface light grey, similar to RAL 7035
- Doors and entire body in alternative RAL colours / surfaces, on request
- Recirculated air attachment, ready to plug in
- Fine (pre)filter for EBEL:VENT-EN-U (replacement)
- Replacement active charcoal filter for EBEL:VENT-EN-U
- Connection adaptor for EBEL:VENT-EN-U